- CathyEllisAsked on May 09, 2012 at 04:02 AM
I am creating an invoice in the email notifcation area that goes to the person who fills in the form and selects their products using a purchase order. Few questions:
- Is there a tag I can use just to get the total ammount (not the detail before it)
- Is there a tag I can create to put in the GST (Australia tax) within the invoice. ie, Total amount divided by 11
- CathyEllisAnswered on May 09, 2012 at 06:07 AM
Please help someone ?? Need to work this out tonight?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 09, 2012 at 12:22 PM
Hello CathyEllis. I'm not sure what you mean by just get the total amount (not the detail before it). Can you please explain this further?
Currently, there is no option to add a computation for tax in your payment field.