- bouillonAsked on May 09, 2012 at 07:05 AM
The idea is to be able to choose a dealer through a two-step process:
· Choose a province from a drop down menu
· Choose a dealer from the secondary drop down menu. That way the list will not be too long; I have been asked to create a form where the client will be asked what Province he is in and then the secondary drop down will only take him to that provinces dealers.
- bouillonAnswered on May 09, 2012 at 10:27 AM
Thank you it works well, just have to create new conditions not new rules - Thank you
- bouillonAnswered on May 09, 2012 at 10:38 AM
I can not seem to get it to work on a iPad. Any ideas?
- AtacanCAnswered on May 09, 2012 at 01:07 PM
May i suggest you to use a drop down menü for the province field, like this sample here? I've also tested it on iPad and iPad 2. It's working fine.
- bouillonAnswered on May 10, 2012 at 10:59 AM
Yep that did it, my thanks for your quick response.
- AtacanCAnswered on May 10, 2012 at 11:13 AM
You are always welcome. Feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.