- relolaAsked on November 03, 2016 at 08:21 PM
How do I show the post coupon price? The coupon code box just says "coupon is valid" but doesn't show a price adjustment. Help!
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Add Coupon Code to Payment Forms
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 03, 2016 at 11:55 PM
When a coupon is applied to the form, the discounted price is displayed beside the product's original price. Please see the screenshot below:
If you are referring to something different, please let us know. If you can provide us with the form ID that you are experiencing any issue, we can take a look and provide you with further assistance.
- conceptonephotoAnswered on November 04, 2016 at 09:17 PM
Hey Kiran, came here looking for answers, but this is NOT working.
It was working up until yesterday, but the coupon code does not change the price.
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on November 05, 2016 at 05:08 AM
I have cloned your form and tested on my side. There was no problem to change price with coupon code.
As you can see:
Please remove your coupon and create it again. If you have still problem, feel free contact us.
- conceptonephotoAnswered on November 05, 2016 at 01:44 PMgreat thanks