- boerenooiAsked on May 09, 2012 at 08:45 AM
How can I use google fonts in my form and then integrate it with joomla?Page URL:
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 09, 2012 at 02:16 PM
In order to use the Google fonts, please check this guide
Should you need further assistance, let us know
We are always glad to help
- boerenooiAnswered on May 09, 2012 at 03:04 PM
Thanks for the answer Jeanette, but I see the google fonts guide shows that you must download the html of your form, how does this help me where I've embedded the form into my joomla article?
- boerenooiAnswered on May 09, 2012 at 03:09 PM
I should also mention that I'm not using the normal embedding method for joomla, because my form has conditions.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 09, 2012 at 05:36 PM