- danicaandersonAsked on November 03, 2016 at 10:14 PM
I Have 4 image link within the image choices widget. 3 of them appear as still loading. I can not figure out what to do.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on November 04, 2016 at 01:44 AM
To ensure the stability of your images I suggest you to upload them to JotForm servers first. Here is how you can do it:
1. Add a temporary Image field on your form:
2. Upload the images you desire on the opened side window:
3. After uploading copy their Image Sources and paste them to the widget:
When you do this you should no longer encounter the failure of loading your images. You can then delete the image field which was already temporarily added to your form.
Please try this and let us know if the issue still persists. Thank you for contacting us.
- danicaandersonAnswered on November 04, 2016 at 11:22 AM
Yes but will the image still be clickable? Also the URL is showing underneath it as it is not working. Why is it happening on 3 of the images but not the 4th?
- danicaandersonAnswered on November 04, 2016 at 12:43 PM
So not working. Nothing even is coming up unless I add a image, which it then is not clickable.
- danicaandersonAnswered on November 04, 2016 at 01:02 PM
Is there away we could do a join me and figure this out?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 04, 2016 at 05:07 PM
For the images in the Image Choices widget, the label and the image URL should be separated by a colon have a space before and after. However, as I check your JotForm, I notice that the space is not left before the colon for the options and so it is not working.
Also, there is an issue with the first image URL (https://goo.gl/4EQaX4) and it is displaying an error that you may need to check. After adding the spaces before the colon in the widget, it should be displaying correctly. The other images on the form are using this URL and so they are not being displayed on the form.
Please check and let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to assist.
- danicaandersonAnswered on November 05, 2016 at 12:23 PM
I want all of the boxes to appear on the first page, along with their information. On the send page I want them to choose the quantity and the expiration date of what they have. Upon that I want it to calculate the total they will receive upon clicking submit.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 06, 2016 at 02:21 AM
In your second page, you will have to add a text header first before the images. That's probably the reason why the first image is used as the title.
It should be like this:
With regards to the other options you want to add in your form, simply add the appropriate fields in your form. You can use a dropdown field for the quantity and a date field for the expiration date.
For the calculation, use the form calculation widget. Guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/259-How-to-perform-calculation-in-the-form
Unfortunate though, I don't think you can properly incorporate the image choices widget with the calculation since they are not properly designed to work with calculations.