- ButlerStudioAsked on May 09, 2012 at 10:23 AM
I don't know if I have set it up wrong, but I need help in figuring it out.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 09, 2012 at 05:24 PM
I have checked your form, please make the following adjustments :
Choose user can select multiple products
It will show your product already ticked
Hope this resolves the issue, if it still persists, let us know
- ButlerStudioAnswered on May 09, 2012 at 10:16 PMI made the change, but it did not fix the problem. How does the VISA,
Mastercard option work anyway, since we have not set that up with you?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 09, 2012 at 11:20 PM
The Paypal Pro integration is like a link that redirects your users to Visa or Paypal gateways. Once you set up the API username, the API password and the Signature , to get this Payment gateway to be fully integrated
I don't know if the API information along with the signature is the right one
I tested the integration and it worked. At any rate, if you are not right that is the right information, please go tot Paypal website (marked in Yellow above) in order to verify if you have a Paypal Pro account (which allows you to accept both credit cards and paypal paments)
NOTE: I also made the change that I indicated above , please double check the integration, test it with a small payment, it should work this time
- ButlerStudioAnswered on May 10, 2012 at 12:44 AMI have done this, The integration is correct. I seem to be able to
choose paypal (couldn't complete because the buyer and seller are the
same) but I still get the attached error when I try to pay with a CC.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 10, 2012 at 01:00 AM
Please contact Paypal to verify if something is going wrong with your Paypal pro account (you should have a Pro account, in order to make CC work) or if the API they have provided you is correct.