- ClivegAsked on November 04, 2016 at 04:24 AM
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on November 04, 2016 at 06:04 AM
Thanks for contacting us. You can send an e-mail the users after submitted your form. Youn must create an Autoresponder Email. Please follow these steps:
1. Click "Email" button at the top of page, and click "Create New Email".
2. Select "Autoresponder Email".
3. If you add the e-mail field to your form, you can see the recipient email part is must your E-mail field.
Here is a guide helps to you: https://www.jotform.com/help/26-Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder
If you have any questions, feel free contact us.
- ClivegAnswered on November 04, 2016 at 12:44 PMHi Helen,
Thanks for your answer. I have one other question, which I would be grateful ifi you could answer. Can clients also upload files with their forms?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on November 04, 2016 at 04:08 PM
Yes you can add an upload field. Here is how