- JokinAsked on November 04, 2016 at 05:30 AM
We would like to know if you have planned to join the privacy shield agreement (www.privacyshield.gov) in a short term.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 04, 2016 at 06:31 AM
Unfortunately, I don't have this information at the moment.
I will forward this thread to our higher team for more details.
- JotForm DeveloperScottAnswered on November 04, 2016 at 11:29 AM
Hey there @Jokin,
I talked this with our managers and it looks like, while not having a specific date, we are planning on joining Privacy Shield Agreement in 2017.
- MikeAnswered on November 29, 2016 at 07:17 PM
Hi Scott, thanks for your answer to Jokin
without Privacy Shield, would you consider Jotform as suitable for EU based companies to gather information on clients?
Obviously its a great platform, just need to understand more about the compliance side.
- MikeAnswered on November 29, 2016 at 07:21 PM
Gah! I should have just read the FAQ - https://www.jotform.com/blog/178-EU-Safe-Forms-Our-Solution-to-the-EU-Safe-Harbor-Invalidation
Fantastic approach you guys have taken on that one :)