- smartdriveindiaAsked on November 04, 2016 at 05:38 AM
I am using Free account at JotForm. Earlier I have connected to Google Document (Excel Sheet) to store the data. Now I am looking forward to change the Data Source/Database. Can you please let me know how to change the Database now.
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. HR RecruiterPage URL:
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on November 04, 2016 at 06:32 AM
Here is how you can do it:
1. Open your form on the Form Builder.
2. Click "Integrations" tab:
3. On the integrations list choose Google Spreadsheet (that you already have integrated):
4. Click "Remove Integration":
Now, you can choose one of the other storage databases(like Dropbox) from the integrations.
Please contact us again if you need any further assistance.