- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on November 04, 2016 at 09:28 AM
Thanks for contacting us.
We do not any built to set authorization to forms. But you can add password protection to your form. WE do not built to add password, too. But you can take advantage of our "Conditions" feature to show / hide form fields based on the input of any text box. Follow these steps:
1. Add a "Form Collapse" field at the start and end of your form.
Set the "Visibility" of the form collapse as "Hidden" and the "Status" as "Open".
2. Before the "Show Form" collapse, add a "Text Box" field where user can input the password. Please be noted that you should not use "Password" label in your form. You can use any other text like "Code", "Key" etc. We have automated anti-phishing system which scans all forms and mark them with probability of being used for phishing activities.
3. Click the "Conditions" button at the top of the page. And select "Show/Hide Field".
4. Set the conditions as you can see this screenshot :
Everything works properly, as you can see:
You must give this key to user to whom you want to fill your form.
Please look at the following demo form : https://form.jotform.com/63082158330955
Feel free to clone this form. This guide should help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
If you have any question, feel free contact us.