- dogcueAsked on November 04, 2016 at 08:40 AM
I really liked your new version - but i switched back to the old because of some issues adding the stripe integration. How can I switch back to the new form builder for the same form?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 04, 2016 at 11:09 AM
You can do that by adding &reset or &test at the end of the URL:
Please try and let us know if you have any further questions.
- dormstonAnswered on November 05, 2016 at 02:19 PM
I've just tried this as I have the same issue, but it doesn't seem to work. What else can I try please?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 05, 2016 at 04:06 PM
That is odd, I just tried both &reset and &test and both worked. Could you please try Clearing your Browser's cache, you can do that specifically for JotForm, that should do it.
For example in Google:
1. Go to chrome://settings/
2. Click Content Settings:
3. All cookies and site data
4. Search for jotform and click remove all shown:
Jus be mindful that this will remove all saved data(for example logins etc) related to JotForm, but it should default your Form Builder to new version.
If you experience further issues please let us know.
- dogcueAnswered on November 07, 2016 at 04:41 AM
I was able to switch between the two versions by adding "v4" to the URL, in this format: https://www.jotform.com/v4/FORMIDNUMBER (the form ID number is in the URL when you´re using the old version).
- JotForm SupportemilyAnswered on November 07, 2016 at 06:38 AM
Thank you for your feedback.
If you have further questions, please let us know.
- dormstonAnswered on November 07, 2016 at 12:51 PM
Thanks dogcue, your method works like a dream!
But I still can't make it work the way Nik_C outlined, even after clearing my cache as instucted.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 07, 2016 at 02:30 PM
My apologies, what dogcue suggested will actually be the solution for V4, what I suggested is for switching between regular old wizard and new wizard.
I'm sorry again.
If you have any further questions please let us know.