- pardop1Asked on November 04, 2016 at 09:20 AM
For the form found at: https://www.jotformpro.com/form/62988417107969? I need for certain groups of people to pay one price throughout the registration process and another group of people to pay a discounted price through a certain date and then a higher price after that date. We do not want members of one group to see what the other group is paying. We are using PayPal integration to collect payments online. Here are the details. I need to know what fields and conditions to add to do this in the simplest way.
Group 1 - Members of the NB Community - All members of the NB community will pay $30 throughout the entire process. This includes families who attend NB and faculty and staff at NB.
Group 2 - All non-members of the NB community - Any person registering this event that has no connection to NB will pay $45 unless they are a member of a car club. Car club members who register by January 15, 2017 will pay $40.
Please outline and show screen shots so i know what to add and hot to modify the form to make these rules apply.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 04, 2016 at 11:52 AM
Looking at your requirement, I think using coupons would meet your requirement. Using coupons, you can set the expiry date so that it will be expired automatically.
Please give it a try and let us know if you need any further assistance. You may refer to the guide below that can assist you in adding coupons to the payment form.
- pardop1Answered on November 04, 2016 at 12:44 PMthis addresses only part of my issue. please escalate my questions to another person - you did not address all of my concerns.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 04, 2016 at 03:01 PM
You can setup the coupon for your JotForm as shown below.
The coupon provided is set to expire by January 15, 2017 with a fixed amount and can be applied only for one product i.e., Amazing Auto Rallye - No NB Affiliation.
Please see the cloned version of your JotForm with the above changes to see how it works.
In this form, I have removed one of the products for No NB Affiliation since applying a coupon code. Please feel free to clone the form to your account.
If you do not want the members of a group should not see what the other group is paying, it is required to have different forms for each group. It is possible to hide the amount field, however, it cannot be controlled to hide for a specific group since we have both of them on the same form.
Hope this information helps! If you have any other questions, please let us know. We will be happy to help.
- pardop1Answered on November 04, 2016 at 05:44 PMPut we don't want anyone do know what the other groups are paying. I don't see how you addressed that issue.
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 04, 2016 at 11:15 PM
You will need to use a custom payment form that uses the Paypal custom donation/amount payment feature.
I'll create a demo form base on your form https://www.jotformpro.com/form/62988417107969?
I'll be back shortly.
- pardop1Answered on November 04, 2016 at 11:44 PMThank you. Please make sure your demo includes all of the features requested in the original email.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 05, 2016 at 12:19 AM
Please test submit the form on its difference instance (i.e. Member/Non-Member, and prior/after 1/15/2017)
Member/ or default:
Non-Member registered before 1/16/2017
Non-Member registered after 1/15/2017
These are the fields I have added on the form
You can test submit the form on its different instance so that you can see the Paypal payment screen.
You can copy/clone my form to review it also on your Form Builder.
Let us know your feedback on this.
- pardop1Answered on November 06, 2016 at 09:44 PMusing the cloned form - please address these issues - https://www.jotformpro.com/form/63108050092950?preview=true
you make the nbmember form hidden - so how does it get filled in by the person completing the form to trigger the conditional logic you set up for the correct payment amount? I added #input_51 for the user to complete but i think we also need to address the field right below - can you please work this out on this form and let me know when it is ready? I need to go live with this tonight.
- JotForm SupportoliviaAnswered on November 07, 2016 at 02:49 AM
Thank you for your feedback. I am working on your form now. Please allow me some time to check your form, cloned form and get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patient.
- JotForm SupportoliviaAnswered on November 07, 2016 at 07:26 AM
Please follow the instructions below. Example forms are at the end of my comment.
1. If a person
- is not a member of a car club or other affiliate organizations in NB and
- is not a faculty or staff member of NB or has no a child who attends NB and
he pays $45 (NB3) by the following condition.
Registration date is not important for non-members, they pay $45.
If he is a member of a car club and he registers after January 15, 2017, he pays $45 again.
2. If a person
- is not a faculty or staff member of NB or has no a child who attends NB but
- is a member of a car club or other affiliate organizations in NB and
- registered before 2017-01-15,
he pays $40 (NB2) by the following condition.
If they are a member of a car club in NB, registration date (2017-01-15) is important for these people as you see above.
3. If a person
- is a faculty or staff member of NB or has a child who attends NB,
he pays $30 (NB1) by the following condition.
I have cloned your form that you provided a link in your last post and modified your form.
I have created two forms for you for each case. Difference between two forms is "submit button" visibility.
1. If a user doesn't check a payment option, he cannot submit the form because submit button is not visible in this case. In addition to that, if user checks a payment option and then he wants to change his current preferences for questions below, he cannot change his payment without uncheck existing payment. I think that this issue is important to get correct payment amount.
- Are you a member of a car club or other affiliate organization? (YES/NO)
- Does your child attend or are you a faculty or staff member at North Broward Preparatory School? (YES/NO)
You can see relevant conditional logic in the following image.
2. Submit button is visible even if user don't check a payment option.
Please clone above forms to your side and integrate your payment tool for Total Amount.
I'll be awaiting for your reply.
- pardop1Answered on November 07, 2016 at 11:44 PMThis worked great. thanks for your help.
- JotForm SupportoliviaAnswered on November 08, 2016 at 01:44 AM
You are welcome. We are glad that every thing is working fine now.
If you need any further assistance, please feel free to let us know.