- jonathanmasseyAsked on May 09, 2012 at 12:01 PM
How can I change the column width of the attached email alert. I am using the 'Table Cell Properties' icon and then the features in the 'General' tab but cannot get this to work. I am trying to reduce column 1 to about 200px, column 2 to 100px and column 3 to 300 (or the remainder).
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 09, 2012 at 04:21 PM
Ha ha... To be honest, this took me a while to figure out but you first have to select the entire column (by dragging the mouse over it) before it can be resized. So, to resize column 1, do the following:
1. Click the cell containing the word "Item" and drag the mouse down the column to the empty cell below the cell containing the text "Emergency procedures discussed and agreed"
2. With the column's cells highlighted, click the "Table cell properties" button
3. While on the "General" tab, click "Scope" and select Column
4. Enter 200 for the "Width"
5. Click Update
6. Repeat the procedure for columns 2 and 3, substituting 100 and 300 respectively for the width
7. Click the Finish button to close the wizard
8. Save the form
The column widths will not necessarily be exactly what you want but their sizes are dictated by their cell's contents. You may need to experiment with various values for the widths until an acceptable result is achieved.