- MedhatSedhomAsked on November 04, 2016 at 02:58 PM
I created a form, and I do have questions to complete my form.
want to allow my team to use it. I am struggling to embed it. Here is the list of my questions:
1. I want to allow my team to use the form I created, but I am not sure how?
2. I am struggling to embed the form. After I copy the link, I am not sure where should I paste it?
3. How can I turn it to an Application to be used in smartphone?4. I have different line item has hours, I want to add total sum of line items to get total hours?5. I want to have name list connected with email, phone number, which if someone chooses his name it will fill up automatic email and phone number. How can I do that?6. I want to create report number to add up every time someone create a new report. How can I do that?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 04, 2016 at 08:00 PM
You can use JotForm in a flexible manner and your limit is your imagination, as long as you have the internet for your form and you're good to go. Here are some ideas to address your concern:
1.) How do you want your team to use your form? Do you want them to visit a specific page? If so, you can embed the form on your page and let your team visit that page. This is where it will apply on embedding your form to a web page. You check this guide to learn which embed code you should use on your webpage: https://www.jotform.com/help/67-Which-form-embed-code-should-I-use
2.) The guide as provided in my response above may help you answer your concern here as well.
3.) Since this exercise is no longer within the context of JotForm and the form builder, we do not have a direct instruction on how to make your form can be used as an app on your smart phone. But you can create one and have the form's full source code placed there. You can learn on how to get the full html source code of your form from this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/104-How-to-get-the-Full-Source-Code-of-your-Form
But if there is no need for an app, a fillable PDF will do quite the same, you can make submissions with the PDF version of the form. Please check out this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/212-How-to-Create-a-PDF-Form
For your items 4, 5, 6. I will have to split it since the concern is more explicit and it may end up having a longer discussion which may lead to confusion.
Here are the new threads:
quesiton 4: https://www.jotform.com/answers/982704
question 5: https://www.jotform.com/answers/982705
question 6: https://www.jotform.com/answers/982706
For follow-up concerns regrding questions number 1-3, feel free to respond here. We'll also give you a response for those other questions in a short while on the new threads.