- overtureAsked on November 04, 2016 at 04:47 PM
I created a few forms and tested them in the States. However, the people from our church in Turkey are not able to send the forms.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on November 04, 2016 at 10:00 PM
Our forms are accessible in Turkey, so this is most likely some isolated issue.
Could you please ask your form users to try with another Internet Service Provider to see if that makes any difference? Also, do they get any errors or warnings when accessing your form?
- overtureAnswered on November 07, 2016 at 02:47 PM
I had 10 people try it from different computers and servers. There is no error message, yet I do not receive the forms. I even embedded it and had the same result.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on November 07, 2016 at 03:56 PM
Are they able to load the form, click on the submit button? Does the form hang once they click on the submit button? Any additional information would be appreciated.
- overtureAnswered on November 07, 2016 at 04:08 PM
They are able to send and even see the "Thank You" page. Could it be they have slow internet connection?
I spent hours creating forms, not to mention the church members who filled the lengthy form.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on November 07, 2016 at 05:31 PM
The Thank You page usually indicates that the form is successfully submitted. Please check the submissions page to see if their submissions are there.
If you are having issues receiving form email notifications, please check the Spam folder via Gmail. If there are any JotForm emails please mark them as not spam.
- overtureAnswered on November 07, 2016 at 05:51 PM
I actually fixed the problem. There were some hidden fields in "Text Box" format that I had accidentally used the "E-mail" choice. Once I replaced them, a church member was able to send a form and I received it.
Thanks for your attention.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on November 07, 2016 at 08:01 PM
Thank you for your update. We are glad to hear that the issue is solved.