- grandmabAsked on November 04, 2016 at 10:33 PM
I'm using one of the templates - Uniform Order Form - and am trying to add an image to one of the boxes where images go. When I click on the box, where there is only an image icon, nothing happens. Some of the boxes have the icon, others have actual images, and yet others show IMAGE COMING SOON. If I click on an image, it comes up in another box with arrows on both sides of it, but nothing else. Not sure what I'm not doing to get an image in the box.
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on November 05, 2016 at 08:31 AM
Thanks for contacting us.
I have cloned your form and tested on my side. Three products had broken images. Please remove these images and re-upload the images that you want.
I loaded the test image to form and it works properly, as you can see:
If you have any question, feel free contact us.
- grandmabAnswered on November 05, 2016 at 10:01 AM
It won't let me delete or add any pictures.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 05, 2016 at 04:50 PM
I just tested your form and didn't encounter any issues:
If you're still experiencing this issue, you can try to Clear your Browser's cache. See if that helps.
If the issue persists, please let us know.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 06, 2016 at 04:06 AM
If you have any further questions do not hesitate to contact us.