- David RahrerAsked on November 05, 2016 at 01:21 AM
Using the signature widget, could one form be submitted and signed by multiple (3) people in different places? I don't yet have this set up, I'm asking as everything else looks great but I couldn't find out if you provide this. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 05, 2016 at 11:38 AM
Yes, you can have 3 signature widget in your form and then have the first user sign the first signature. After that, he can submit the form. Now, you need to share the "Edit Link" to another user and have the second signature widget signed. You just need to do the same thing for the third user.
Here's a guide on how to get the Edit Link:
1. In My Forms, select the form and then click the "Submissions" button.
2. In the Submissions page, click the "gear/option" icon. Enable the "Submission ID" and then click the icon again. After that, please copy the Submission ID.
3. You can now use the link below. You just need to replace the Submission ID.
Hope that helps. Thank you.