- artedomainAsked on November 05, 2016 at 07:32 PM
I'm on Imcreator.com and I was using the widget for Jotform and when I'm imputing the code to put it in my site it doesn't work. How can I fix that issue Please help.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on November 06, 2016 at 07:10 AM
To my understanding, you would like to embed your form to your website created via IM Creator, however, the widget option in IM Creator doesn't work, is that correct?
I suggest you follow the instruction in the guide below to learn how you can add forms to your IM Creator website.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again anytime. Thank you.
- artedomainAnswered on November 06, 2016 at 10:44 PMThank you for your help but the html nor the Jot Form code for the widget
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on November 07, 2016 at 02:52 AM
I guess you want to know how you can get the iFrame code since the widget at IM Creator does not work.
Here is how you can get your iFrame code which you can copy and paste:
1. Open the form that you want to embed and click on "Publish":
2. Click on "Embed" first and then choose iFrame from the list:
3. Copy the created code:
Now you can paste it to the "Raw HTML Settings" field on the IM Creator.
Please let us know if you have any difficulties. Thank you for contacting us.
- artedomainAnswered on November 07, 2016 at 09:44 PMThank you so much iframe codes work for the HTML in myy IM Creator website.