- dblezAsked on December 04, 2010 at 07:50 AM
I'm a web-designer and was wondering of I could use my forms account for multiple different clients? Have each form email to the client it was created for. Let me know please. Thank you.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 06, 2010 at 10:04 AM
Yes, certainly. To change recipient email address on a form, open your form on the Form Builder and then:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings",
5. Change "Recipient E-mail" on the lower right side.