- legalmartinAsked on November 06, 2016 at 10:06 AM
The saved PDF report does not reflect correctly: the text boxes are inverted in the preview and in the final report.
In the saved report, the top text box gets replaced by the text box below on viewed in preview mode and once issued in final report.
I have attached what the correct presentation before it gets changed as described above.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 06, 2016 at 02:15 PM
I am able to see that the text fields are changing their positions. I have removed these text fields from your PDF report and added new fields. The fields are now displaying correctly as they should.
Please check and let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to assist.
- legalmartinAnswered on November 06, 2016 at 10:49 PM
Thank you for your feedback.
The problem is not solved yet. The picture below is how it should be after I amended the texts.
The output changes the positions on the texts. The one on top replaces the one at the bottom and vice versa.
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on November 07, 2016 at 03:22 AM
I have reproduced the issue you are having. To resolve this you may increase the sizes of the background fields you are using. Please see how:
I guess the interchange between the two fields is caused by the size of the fields. When you increase their sizes the problem is gone. Please see the dowloaded version:
Thank you for contacting us.
- legalmartinAnswered on November 07, 2016 at 03:45 AM
Increasing the sizes did not solve the problem on my end.
There is a bug in your PDF generator I think.
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on November 07, 2016 at 05:37 AM
Hi again Martin,
Actually, this should be a bug. You are completely right. I am now escalating a ticket about your issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Thank you so much for reporting this. Please contact us whenever you need assistance.
- legalmartinAnswered on November 07, 2016 at 07:08 AM
Hi there Owen,
How long do you suspect this will take?
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on November 07, 2016 at 07:36 AM
Martin, I am not able to provide a specific timeframe since it completely depends on the current workload of our developer team. I hope it will be resolved in a timely manner tough.
We are sorry you have had to deal with this. We will let you know about the process.
- legalmartinAnswered on November 07, 2016 at 08:27 AM
I have solved the issue, at least temporarily, by turning the top text box into a picture.
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on November 07, 2016 at 09:28 AM
Thanks for sharing your findings with us. We noted that.
We will inform you as soon as possible about the progress.