- BackdropCityAsked on November 07, 2016 at 12:46 AM
I am working on the form below:
I am also trying to edit the 'Get Price From' field, but it only says 'None(Manual)'. I saw the above comment with the same issue but it has not resolved my problem. I have calculated values in the 'Backdrop Size' field and in the 'Additional Features' field.
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Pass a Calculation to a Payment Field
- JotForm SupportemilyAnswered on November 07, 2016 at 03:45 AM
I cloned your form with ID:62919055216154 and inspected it.
First, I opened form calculation properties and checked the name of the field.
Then, I opened payment wizard and was able to see the calculation field as an option in the "Get Price Form".
Please note that the field needs to be a calculation or number field in order for it to be an option.
I hope this helps. Please contact us if it does not or you have further questions.
- BackdropCityAnswered on November 07, 2016 at 10:00 AM
Thanks emily! I think i have it all worked out now! Can you help me with another issue im having with the Image Slider widget?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 07, 2016 at 11:42 AM
If you wouldn't mind opening a new thread for the image slider widget issue, we will be happy to have a look. It is much easier for us to track issue when there is only a single issue per thread.
- BackdropCityAnswered on November 07, 2016 at 12:03 PM
Thanks, I created one. The link is here:
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 07, 2016 at 01:18 PM
We will attend to your other thread shortly.