- ClivegAsked on November 07, 2016 at 04:33 AM
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on November 07, 2016 at 06:34 AM
Respondents of your form will be able to upload files to your form with the help of the "File Upload" field. You can find the File Upload field under Basic Fields of the form builder page.
With regards to the limit of file size that can be uploaded, I suggest you refer to this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/33-Changing-the-upload-size-limit
To change the allowed file types/extension in the upload field, you may check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/29-How-to-Change-the-Allowed-File-Types-Extensions-in-the-Upload-Field
You may also find the guide below helpful in creating Upload Forms.
Please feel free to let us know if you have further questions regarding this and we will be glad to help you.
- ClivegAnswered on November 07, 2016 at 09:44 AMThanks for your help
- ClivegAnswered on January 12, 2017 at 05:45 AM
- AIDANAnswered on January 12, 2017 at 05:51 AM