- nordesteuropaAsked on November 07, 2016 at 11:57 AM
Dear Customer Service,
I am writing you with regards to a series of forms we are now using (username: nordesteuropa), which display a submission number which is totally uncorrect and misleading.
Here are some examples:
- Form "Fraccaro Spumadoro": 11 actual submissions (17 submissions in the overview)
- Form "Seguso": 9 actual submissions (95 in the overview)
- Form "Stante": 1 actual submission (57 in the overview)
Please let me know how I can fix this issue, which is greatly impacting our work.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on November 07, 2016 at 03:21 PM
The counter highlighted in orange is supposed to show new (unread) entries, while the gray counter shows the total number of submissions.
Are you still facing the issue? Is this related to the new or total submissions counter?