- nushivisAsked on May 09, 2012 at 07:37 PM
When i did the form it asked me to enter my email address to where i want information from forms to sent to. I enter my email address but i am getting to response from the forms. My website is www.baypointtoursandtravel.com.
Thank you.Page URL:
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 09, 2012 at 08:34 PM
What is the form your not recieve emails from? is this the one embedded in this page?
Or is this other one?
Could you also tell me if there are other email addresses set up on the form besides this one? firstname.lastname@example.org (which is not on our bounce list, by the way)
This way, I would check them all on our bounce list, if I found none of your email addresses are on that list, you should contact your service provider and ask them to add Jotmails Ip addresses to their whitelist
Feel free to look for more assistance. We are always glad to assist
- nushivisAnswered on May 09, 2012 at 09:00 PMHello thanks for getting back to me. The emails i have for the forms are
email@example.com, baypointtravel.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Can i change all the forms to one email address, if so can you please
change all to email@example.com.
Also i would like to show my thanks to your company by making a small
contribution, can you tell me who is the CEO and if so can they give me a
call at 925-709-3400 if possible?
- nushivisAnswered on May 09, 2012 at 09:02 PM
I am actually not getting response from any forms at all
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 09, 2012 at 10:31 PM
Hello, I checked your email notification settings on your Newsletter Form and there is no email address in place. To add an email address:
1. Edit your form "Newsletter Form"
2. Click Email Alerts on the tool bar of the editor (top left)
3. Click on Notification
4. Click the Reply-To and Recipient Settings button at the bottom
5. Enter your email address on the Recipient E-mail field
For your other forms, I see that you have the email addresses in place. Can you check your junk mail / spam folder if your email notification landed there?