- handregg1Asked on November 07, 2016 at 01:58 PM
I have two forms being used with a docusign wizard on each of them.
Customer Information form - 4 Nights
Customer Information form - 7 Nights
The 4 night form had been working because we had gotten 10 submissions back, now it says that a problem occured when trying to sign the docusign, and will not let you submit.
I went in to try and do a sample of the 7 night form and that is not working either.
I had tested both forms prior to sending it on to our customer and they both were working fine.
Lori French Travel ServicesPage URL:
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on November 07, 2016 at 04:26 PM
Hello Heather, I'm seeing this is a duplicate of the original thread you created https://www.jotform.com/answers/984085
Since you posted more details here as opposed to the original one above, I'll be pasting this post to the thread above and will continue the discussion there.
Please avoid posting multiple threads in the future so we can assist you better and focus our attention on a single thread alone. If it's regarding different issues, then kindly post them separately.
- handregg1Answered on November 07, 2016 at 04:35 PM
okay thank you. I was not sure which way to contact you.
- handregg1Answered on November 07, 2016 at 05:08 PMand Crop Production Services have no special knowledge regarding the financial condition of the suppliers, unsafe conditions, health hazards or weather hazards at locations to which you may travel. For information about destination risks and foreign country entry requirements, consult the travel warnings section of the U.S. State Department at www. travel.state.gov. For health information, consult the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention at www.cdc.gov/travel. You are responsible for checking passport, visa, vaccination or other entry requirements of your destination.Crop Production Services Clause: By signing, I accept if I do not plant the required seed set forth by Crop Production Services, that my account will be charged the remaining balance.
Lori French Travel Services
104 N. Franklin St.
- handregg1Answered on November 07, 2016 at 05:12 PM
We have Real Estate Plus Plan.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on November 07, 2016 at 06:54 PM
Thanks for getting back to us but please don't reply to this duplicate thread.
Your original, active thread, where we asked you a question was this thread https://www.jotform.com/answers/984085
Since you replied here though, we might as well continue the discussion here instead. :)
I'm afraid the Real Estate Plus Plan doesn't have the API feature of Docusign. Here's their feature list for the Real Estate Editions https://www.docusign.com/products-and-pricing/real-estate-editions
For your reference, here are all the other plans/editions they offer:
1. API Plans https://secure.docusign.com/developer
(all API plans support the API feature)
2. General Plans https://www.docusign.com/products-and-pricing
(from how I see it, only the Advanced Solutions plan supports API)
3. Real Estate Plans https://www.docusign.com/products-and-pricing/real-estate-editions
(all plans DO NOT support API)
I would strongly urge you to get in touch with Docusign directly if you need a more concrete confirmation on which plans support API.