- WNErikaAsked on November 07, 2016 at 02:23 PM
I have a database of current vendor information that i would like to send out and have the end user verify the information and submit back the form with any changes.
How do i input the fields into the form? And how do i send it out.
I have included a sampling of the database (in the screenshot)
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 07, 2016 at 05:46 PM
If I understood you correctly you would like to populate your form from your Database? Unfortunately, I don't see the way to do that.
But as a workaround you can do the following:
1. You create form that will look like database you have,
2. Create Notifier that will go to end user,
3. Include Edit link in your Notifier so your End user can do necessary changes:
4. Every time your end user receives the submission he can edit and submit again, you can create Notifier for Edit as well:
At the end, if you need, you can Integrate your form with Spreadsheets so all submissions will be stored there as well.
Could this work for you?
We'll wait for your response.