- HeatherWalkAsked on November 07, 2016 at 10:07 PM
Want to position an image so its not always at the very top when not using any text.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 08, 2016 at 04:38 AM
Can you please share the Form ID where you're experiencing this problem so we can provide you with a possible solution?
We'll wait for your response.
- HeatherWalkAnswered on November 08, 2016 at 08:56 AM
There is no problem but I do want the ability to position an image on the thank you page. Currently I use one letter and choose a large text size otherwise the image always loads at the top of the page.
I would use the css on similiar pages, here is an address for one: http://heatherwalk.com/contact_manager.html
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 08, 2016 at 11:48 AM
Thank you for clarification.
Please paste this code instead of (all) your code in Thank you page:
<div style="margin-top: -15px;"><img style="margin-top: inherit;" src="//www.jotform.com/uploads/forum/HeatherWalk/1478569006repair manager form.jpg" alt="" /></div>
To do that please follow:
That will position your Thank you page image like this:
Hope it helps, if you had something else in mind please let us know.
- HeatherWalkAnswered on November 08, 2016 at 02:44 PM
Thank you for responding.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 08, 2016 at 04:28 PM
If you have any additional questions please let us know.