- ravinder26Asked on November 08, 2016 at 03:32 AM
i have given a redirect url in the form from thank you->redirect and have selected the send POST data Yes in preferences. but still redirection not working.
- amyAnswered on November 08, 2016 at 06:30 AM
I sent you a test submission and when I clicked next, I was redirected to this page. It seems working without no problem. Please check it again.
Could you please try it with different browsers and clear your browser caches.
If the problem persists, please give me a detailed information about your problem.
- ravinder26Answered on November 08, 2016 at 11:22 AM
this is not the page i want to redirect. i mentioned other page for redirection on thank you page. but it keeps showing me this previously mentioned page.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 08, 2016 at 01:48 PM
I checked your thank you page settings and they are set the the page my colleague referenced:
Update the redirect link to the page you would like the form to redirect to. Please click the "Thank You" button in the top toolbar.
2. The Thank You page wizard will appear. Please scroll down and click the "Change Page Link" button. After that, put the URL in and then hit the "Apply" button.