- email@example.comAsked on November 08, 2016 at 06:31 AM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 08, 2016 at 09:01 AM
I am currently checking your reservation form. I will be back as soon as I find a workaround.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 08, 2016 at 09:06 AM
I think a possible workaround for your requirement is to add a Time field that will determine the current time. You can then conditionally hide your form fields if the current time is beyond 8:30 AM. Please see steps below.
Please see Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic for more information about conditionally hiding/showing your fields.
You may try my cloned version here.
- firstname.lastname@example.orgAnswered on November 18, 2016 at 07:44 AMwow thank you! for this amazing tutorial!
best from vienna
lieben Gruaus der hiddenkitchen
Mag Julia Kutas
Invalidenstrasse 17/L12-L13 / Ecke Ungargasse
Am 08.11.2016 um 15:06 schrieb JotForm:
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on November 18, 2016 at 08:22 AM
On behalf of my colleague, Chriistian, you're most welcome, Julia.
Please feel free to contact us again anytime if you have other questions or concerns.