JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How to use the "Skip to/Hide a Page" condition?Asked by tecstop on November 08, 2016 at 12:38 PM
I can't figure out how to make this work. If the email is not in the condition, then i need to display "E-mail not found! Do you want to update your information?" and have a yes and no button.
You can do this by using the "Skip to/Hide a Page" condition. Here's a demo form: https://form.jotform.com/63126026884962. You can clone it if you like. Here's a guide on how I created that demo form:
1. Insert the necessary fields in the form. Email field, Text fields, Page Break tool and the Submit button.
2. You can actually show or hide the "Next" or "Back" button in the Page Break tool.
3. Click the "Conditions" button in the toolbar and then select the "Skip to/Hide a Page" condition.
4. You can now set a condition wherein if the entered email address is in the condition, the Submit page will appear once the user hit next.
5. You also need to create another condition wherein if the email is "Not Equal To", then the user will be redirected to the 2nd page after pressing the next button.
Here's the result:
Hope that helps. Thank you.