- magicandoAsked on May 10, 2012 at 10:34 AM
I am trying JotForm.
The form is not redirecting to the thank you page any more (either standard or custumized thankyou page).
The last modification was with Salesforce integration, but I removed it and the problem persist.
Thank you in advance,
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on May 10, 2012 at 10:57 AM
I just removed the salesforce integration from your form again. Can you please try to check if your form works fine now? Thanks.
If you'd like to integrate it again to salesforce, be sure to clear your browsers cache first.
Hope this helps. Thanks!
- magicandoAnswered on May 10, 2012 at 11:35 AM
Thanks! Worked fine!
- gianninetAnswered on May 20, 2012 at 08:56 PM
I have the same problem but i dont use sales force( not redirecting to the thank you page )
Auto responce and notification mail not working
Please help me http://spanish.jotform.com/gianninet/platanosenjapon
Thank you Gianni
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on May 20, 2012 at 09:18 PM
I just test your form and the thank you page displays correctly. Here:
Regarding on your not working notification, can you please recreate your form notification? Simply delete the existing one and create a new one. Be sure to check your email recipients, there should be no comma (,) at the end part of the email.
Update us here if the problem still persist after that. Thanks!
- gianninetAnswered on May 20, 2012 at 09:20 PMThank you
I disconnect de dropbox integration
Enviado desde mi iPhone
El 2012/05/21, a las 10:18, "JotForm Support Forum" escribió:
- ranaduymusAnswered on May 21, 2012 at 12:56 AM
Hı, ı used jotform and took very good results from my research.beacuse of this reason Iwanted to thank to the Jot Form team for their vision and for simple usage of their programs
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on May 21, 2012 at 01:24 AM
We're happy to hear it, guys!
Just enjoy using JotForm, cheers!
- Stewart2012Answered on November 12, 2012 at 11:44 AM
I am having the same issue - not redirecting the thank you page - for some reason I get this wired code at the end of the url see below.
it should be
what were did this code come from and why is it sticking it on the end of my url? %20â€Ž
Hope you can help
- pinoytechAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 11:46 AM
Would you mind if we ask your form URL/ID for us to check your form and for further assistance?
- Stewart2012Answered on November 12, 2012 at 11:49 AM
Not sure what you mean by url Id - is it the site I am using the form on? if so it is -
It is happening on all of my forms.
- pinoytechAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 11:56 AM
Can you please check your form now. I've already fixed the problem of your thank you page for you and it should be working fine by now.
- Stewart2012Answered on November 12, 2012 at 11:58 AM
Thank you very much works fine!
- pinoytechAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 12:00 PM
You are welcome Stewart. It's my pleasure to assists you on your problem. If you need our assistance, do let us know.
Have a great day!
- guest_23164280640043Answered on November 12, 2012 at 08:45 PM
I am having the problem again - just created two more forms and the same things happening. What is causing this to happen maybe I can sort it out myself without having to bother you each time.
Anyway hope yo can help again
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 12, 2012 at 09:50 PM
It seems to be working fine after testing on it. Is the problem happening on the same form here? http://www.stewartscottphotography.co.uk/graphic-design-concepts/book-a-consultation-branding/
You should also try checking your form's custom thank you URL because that might probably the problem.
Let us know if you have further questions. Thanks!
- Stewart2012Answered on November 13, 2012 at 05:20 AM
Yes it appears to be working now - last night it wasnt.
I have made sure the custom url is correct - its the code it puts on the end that is dodgy
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 13, 2012 at 05:28 AM
Great to hear that! If the problem reoccurs, be sure to let us know.
Thanks for the update!
- Stewart2012Answered on November 13, 2012 at 06:28 AM
Yup its happened again.
I filled out this form as a random test and it happend again
I cant understand where its picking up the wired code from?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 13, 2012 at 06:34 AM
The problem might be with the two spaces at the end part of your form URL.
I have now removed it from your form's custom thank you URL. Kindly recheck it again.
- Stewart2012Answered on November 13, 2012 at 06:40 AM
Yes thats cured it - I shall check all of my links and make sure that none of them have spaces after it - thank you for you help. Very quick and happy to help there arn't many as good as you guys!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 13, 2012 at 06:41 AM
Thank you and it's our pleasure to help.
Just feel free to message us again if you have any other questions or concerns.
Have a nice day!