- burgeeAsked on November 08, 2016 at 10:15 PM
I know we get email alerts when a form is submitted. I'm wondering if you have the option to also include a SMS text alert when that same form is submitted. I can't find any info on that. It was a feature on Wufoo and my customers appreciated the increased response time on my end. Thanks for your help!
- JotForm SupportoliviaAnswered on November 09, 2016 at 02:56 AM
Unfortunately, there is no feature to setup receiving Notification Emails as SMS Notifications automatically in JotForm when someone submit your form.
However, there are several ways to do it by using some other applications. Please note that you need to use your own SMS Provider's API or SMS Provider Gateway for all cases.
1. The first way is to use our WebHook integration. Please setup WebHook in your form: How-to-Setup-a-Webhook-with-JotForm
After that, please have a look at WebHook PHP Script examples in the following link. You need to enter your SMS Provider's API in SMS sender PHP script.
2. Secondly, you can configure your email client for SMS forwarding. In this case, when you receive Notification Emails, your email provider forwards this emails to your mobile.
Please have a look at this link about how to configure automatic text message alerts for important emails: how-to-configure-automatic-text-message-alerts-for-important-emails/
3. Finally, you can use our Mobile App to check your notifications whenever you want.
If you need any further assistance, please feel free to let us know.