- bel35g27Asked on November 09, 2016 at 03:15 AM
The following questions are based on my 'Highways Inspection Form'.
Firstly, photographs turn orientation to landscape, even though they are taken in portrait, please advise how to ensure they are download etc in portrait.
Secondly, I have not linked to Dropbox yet as I am not sure how or what is saved. So my questions are:
1. what is actually saved in Dopbox, a excel sheet of the data, a PDF of each individual submission etc?
2. how are the pictures saved, as separate files or embedded in the pdf or a link in an excel sheet?
3. if the photographs are embedded and or links, can I get them as individual files, as more users just need access to the photographs.
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on November 09, 2016 at 03:54 AM
I have checked your account and your form named 'Highways Inspection Form'.
For your first question; as I have understood, you want to configure the photos you took in your form just like a portrait. I have tried to change the size. However, the size of the photo widget changed but the photo did not change.
Unfortunately, it is not possible for now. So that, I have created a feature request for our software development team. They are going to check if the feature is possible to implement or not. We can not promise if this feature will certainly be implemented but you are going to be informed via this thread.
For your second question, as it is related to another topic I have split the question as the following link in order to assist better by our support team: https://www.jotform.com/answers/985930
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on November 09, 2016 at 08:14 AM
I have split the thread in order to assist better by our support team as the following link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/986054