- lizgymAsked on November 09, 2016 at 04:13 AM
It says I have 56 submissions but there aren't any
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 09, 2016 at 06:06 AM
I checked your form and I see in your history that you deleted your submissions from that form:
You can check by yourself, just go to History page.
Deletion of submissions is not reversible so you can view them in the email only if you had Notifier set up before.
If you have additional questions please let us know.
- lizgymAnswered on November 09, 2016 at 10:05 AM
On the main page of all our jot forms it says we have over 50 submissions (it's in red so means we haven't viewed them yet) then when we click the button to view submissions they aren't there.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 09, 2016 at 05:34 PM
You are not missing submissions, what happens is that the counter did not get properly updated when you deleted submissions for that form.
I have forwarded this to our back-end team to have the counter corrected, you will be updated via this thread when this gets fixed.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on November 10, 2016 at 10:11 PM
The submissions count for your form has been fixed. You currently have 3 submissions on the form. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.