What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How to make my form calculate multiple shipping fees depending on country selected?Asked by tonycrowther on November 09, 2016 at 06:31 AM
I have used basic PayPal payment field in an Order Form on a website. I need to have different postage charges for UK and abroad (as far as Australia) so maybe three differnet p&p charges, tick box for each. Is this possible?
This is how you can achieve that:
1. In the existing form add Address field or at least drop-down with countries (I used Address field for this example):
2. Make your product appear as regular radio button field:
3. Set his calculation value to be the actual price of the product:
4. Add calculation field that will calculate the total price with shipping:
You can make it hidden since it is not required for your customers to see it. It's just in purpose of calculations.
4. Make Condition or conditions (for more countries) that will add shipping fee to the price:
I did that only for Australia as an example, I added 10 (fee) to the price of the product, but you can change that and add more conditions for more countries included.
5. Finally, you will change your PayPal field to collect the price from the Calculation field:
Here is my test form so you can check how it works: https://www.jotformpro.com/form/63133082886964
Make sure to choose Australia in order to calculate shipping.
Let us know if this helps or if you have more questions.