- alleuthAsked on November 09, 2016 at 11:02 AM
I am unable to open a PDF that was uploaded to the Jotform submission. It just comes up as an error.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 09, 2016 at 12:46 PM
There appears to be a bug with file names containing a # character. I will forward this to our developers to have a closer look. We will let you know via this thread as soon as we have any updates.
- JotForm DeveloperhasanAnswered on November 10, 2016 at 08:54 AM
We had to rename your file on our side. Could you please try to access that file from submissions page and let us know if issue still persists?
- alleuthAnswered on November 11, 2016 at 03:36 PM
The problem is still occurring.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 11, 2016 at 05:13 PM
Thank you for updating us. Yes, the files with a hash key on their file name are still not downloadable. We will continue to check this and let you know.
- JotForm DeveloperselenAnswered on November 28, 2016 at 06:48 AM
we fixed the problem. Can you check in your form?
Thanks your understanding.