- vonlichtingerAsked on November 09, 2016 at 11:23 AM
I need a form that will add dates for me.
ie: 11/01/2016 (starting date can be any date inserted by my customers)
To that date they insert I need to add 63 days to this and end up with the date they will end on after 63 days
For example if I enter the date 11/16/2016 I need 63 days added to that to end up with the final date ie: 01/18/2017
This is a link to a page that has the type of calculation I am looking for http://www.gsdceva.com/whelpcalc.htmPage URL:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 09, 2016 at 01:50 PM
1. Insert "DateTime" field in the form and make sure that the Default Date is set to "Current".
2. Insert a Form Calculation widget in the form.
3. Use this formula: dateString(date+63).
dateString() is a function inside the calculation widget.
date0-9 is the date field in the form.
+ 63 is an operator and a normal number.
Here's the result:
Hope this helps. Thank you.