- vinvalentinoAsked on May 10, 2012 at 01:19 PM
My latest form, "Open House Contact" seems to have some weird issues going on.
1. It won't redirect to the specified thank you page after submission
2. Though the salesforce integration process seemed to connect and set up without a problem, the submissions do not show up there at all.
3. For some reason, when I view it in jotform it says "0 submissions" but when I click on submissions I see them there.
4. The results are not emailed to the email addresses specified
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 10, 2012 at 01:36 PM
Thanks for contacting us. I have checked your "Open House Contact" form and will suggest that you try to change your Sender Name to JotForm, and your Sender-Email to email@example.com and then do a test? If this doesn't work please do let us know.
I cloned your form and was able to get the 'thanks you page' redirection, received the notification email in my gmail account and on Jotform account too.
Please lets know if this works out!