- albulushiAsked on May 10, 2012 at 02:52 PM
Im not able to remove https from embed option
plz its urgent all the forms are disabled
i have changed the https to http on my site its embed but still i cant see the form
- albulushiAnswered on May 10, 2012 at 02:54 PM
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on May 10, 2012 at 03:12 PM
Go to My Forms > Click Edit on the desired form > Setup & Embed > Embed Form > Untick Secure Form
After done making changes, grab a fresh embed code and paste it your website. If not update the direct form url from your website to reflect the normal form url. That shoud do it.
- albulushiAnswered on May 10, 2012 at 03:14 PM
but i never stick secure form option on emebed form its untick
its normal but i cannot see the form on the site
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on May 10, 2012 at 03:20 PM
That is because you have reached the Maximum SSL Submission Limit for free accounts. Please check your websites that has Jotform embedded in them and check if there using Secure Forms.
Just this one time I have reduced the ssl submission count and forms should be appearing by now.
- EastWestAnswered on May 10, 2012 at 03:21 PM
Thank you I appreciate
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on May 10, 2012 at 03:28 PM
Anytime. Let us know if you have other questions in mind.