- oztechsAsked on November 10, 2016 at 12:50 AM
My questions has 2 parts:
When I submit the form it includes all the inventory items that I have and then it shows the quantity next to the filed of the item that was selected. is there away to only submit the inventory that was selected so it does not confuse the recipient which item was selected. So if I choose VEPLPT29, that will be the only item selected in the submission form.
Once the inventory item was select and it gets crossed out as 0 inventory is there away that i can hide the item so it does not show on the form until I update the quantity?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportemilyAnswered on November 10, 2016 at 02:54 AM
To inspect your form, I sent a test submission to your form with ID:61252684803153.
As you can see in the screenshot of the test submission above, only selected item is shown. I also inspected the options of the submission. Your submissions were already set to auto hide empty fields. Thus the submissions are not showing any empty fields and unselected items.
However, if you do not want unselected to be shown in the preview page, please follow the screenshots below.
1. Go to your form and customize your Preview Before Submit widget.
2. Set Include Empty Inputs as No and add the field names you want to be hidden to Hidden Fields.
Here is the guide for finding field IDs and names.
I hope these help. If the problem still continues, please contact us.
- JotForm SupportemilyAnswered on November 10, 2016 at 02:57 AM
I moved your second question to a new thread. It will be answered here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/986998?