- MBBAAsked on November 10, 2016 at 03:32 AM
Made changes to a form and the save icon is going round, but not completing the save
- JotForm SupportemilyAnswered on November 10, 2016 at 03:48 AM
I cloned your form with ID:63141341479959 and was able to make changes and save it on my side. For further inspections I logged into your account and was not able to replicate the same issue. I could make changes and save it.
Could you please try to open your form in other web browsers and clear your browser caches?
If these do not work, please contact us again.
- MBBAAnswered on November 15, 2016 at 04:25 AM
I cleared my caches. In Internet Explorer, I can save changes, but in Chrome (which I work in) I still cannot save changes.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on November 15, 2016 at 04:39 AM
How about in Google Chrome? Did you clear the Chrome cache? If the issue persists, then please try disabling pop-up blocker and browser extension.
May we know what is the version of your Chrome? Here's how:
Hope that helps. Let us know if the problem persists. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on November 17, 2016 at 06:44 AM
Answered by MBBA
Thanks! It seems to be working now that I cleared the cache again :)
We're glad that the issue is now resolved. Thank you for updating us.
If you need anything else, feel free to contact us again. Enjoy the rest of your day. :)