- focvnAsked on November 10, 2016 at 09:52 AM
I have recently encountered the same problem posted in
but I haven't resolved or maybe haven't understood how to resolve it.
In other words, my fields were hidden basically, but they still show up when EDIT SUBMISSION IS clicked from the autoresponder email or from the thank you message link. (please see screen shot attached).
Please, could you advise?
I really appreciate your help.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 10, 2016 at 11:26 AM
I am able to replicate the issue at my end. I see that the hidden fields are being displayed while editing the submission. Let em forward the issue to our backend team to take a look. You'll be posted on this thread once we have any information in this regard.
- mgcaledonian13Answered on November 10, 2016 at 11:30 AM
Can you add me to the advice on this please
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 10, 2016 at 11:37 AM
With your response on this thread you are also subscribed to this thread. You'll be also receiving an update once we receive update from our backend team.
- focvnAnswered on November 10, 2016 at 11:06 PM
Hi! Thanks for your prompt response.
I'll wait for your update.
All the best!
- focvnAnswered on November 15, 2016 at 06:08 AM
Hi, I was wondering if there's any update for my query? Thanks.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 15, 2016 at 06:13 AM
Unfortunately, we didn't receive any updates regarding this issue. But rest assured that we will inform you through this thread as soon as we receive an update. This ticket is marked as Urgent so it will be resolved as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience!
- jwhittinghamAnswered on November 15, 2016 at 06:45 AM
Also have an issue with conditions not hiding form parts and will wait for update. Thanks