- mikemorrisAsked on November 10, 2016 at 10:44 AM
So I want a main email address then I want several other emails on the cc line as shown below.
Is this possible?
- CharlieAnswered on November 10, 2016 at 12:42 PM
I'm sorry, I'm not sure if I am understanding your concern correctly. The screenshot you are showing is an email client, you can simply add email addresses on the CC field.
If you wish to have the CC'd field to have multiple addresses, that will depend on how your form works and how your process flows.
Here's an example:
1. In my email notification setup, I added multiple addresses as the recipient.
2. Now all of the addresses in the recipient email list will receive the notification. Here's an example of it:
3. I am one of the recipients, if I reply to the email notification I received, I just need to click "Reply-to-All":
4. You'll see below that all the other recipients are added in the CC field, and the "To" value is associated with the "Reply-to Email" field I setup in JotForm.
To learn more about the email alert setup, you can check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/30-Explanation-of-Email-Notification-and-Autoresponder-Settings
I hope that helps, please do provide us more information if I misunderstood your concern.
- mikemorrisAnswered on November 11, 2016 at 05:32 AM
Yes I think you have slightly misunderstood.
So we have done what you have said and all the emails in the recipient emails box
When the email is received all the emails are on one line.
If we reply to all it puts all the email addresses on one line.
Whereas we would want the to line to show Steven Exley (i.e. the submitter of the form) with agrsystem and Neill on the cc line.
Does that make sense?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 11, 2016 at 07:49 AM
Unfortunately, it's not possible. We don't have a feature where you can put recipients to receive a CC. We only support multiple recipients in one single email.