- chrisjaegerAsked on May 10, 2012 at 04:52 PM
Hi. I can't seem to figure out how to add anything but name and email address using Jotform integration with AWeber. I have an AWeber list with custom fields I want (need) to collect? When I walk through the integration tool, it only asks me to map two fields, full name and email. What am I missing?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on May 10, 2012 at 11:20 PM
Currently, you can only integrate two fields from aweber to JotForm. However, I will try to submit this as an additional feature request to our development team. We'll see if they can do something about this. We'll just update you here if there's any improvement on the said integration.
Thanks for asking and have a pleasant day!
- vesperblackAnswered on June 01, 2012 at 04:50 PM
I'm in need of this also. Really important feature.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 01, 2012 at 07:39 PM
Thank you for supporting this.
We will update this thread once we have any news.
- stephencoverdaleAnswered on December 13, 2013 at 12:12 AM
Guys any update? This is a pretty much needed feature.
- jedcadornaAnswered on December 13, 2013 at 05:20 AM
Thank you for expressing your interest to having this feature but we haven't heard news about this request yet. Once an update or news about this request is available you will surely be included in the notification.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 22, 2016 at 07:58 PM
I created a separate request thread for you here https://www.jotform.com/answers/844459