- Molly MedveckyAsked on November 10, 2016 at 12:31 PM
Is it possible to have a jotform that has a link at the end to an online scheduler for setting up a call?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 10, 2016 at 02:33 PM
Yes, you can insert a link at the bottom of your form. You can use the Text tool for that, here's a guide:
1. Insert a "Text" tool (under the Basic Fields) in the form.
2. Double click the text tool in order to edit the content.
3. Highlight the text and then click the "Insert/Edit Link" icon.
4. Enter the address in the URL field and then click the "OK" button.
If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.