- KenmAsked on November 10, 2016 at 12:57 PM
I submitted a question yesterday or the day before, but now I can't find it? And when I enter search parameters that are appropriate to the question, I get a list of responses that I can look at. But when I look at one, I have not found an easy way to get back to the list. This is very frustrating.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 10, 2016 at 02:55 PM
I can see that you are not logged in to your account when you opened this thread. Please follow the steps below:
1. Sign in to your JotForm account (https://www.jotform.com/login).
2. Go to the Support Forums (https://www.jotform.com/answers/).
3. In the Support Forums, you'll see the "My Questions" button below the "Search" button. Please click it to see your previous threads.
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.