- wearehaloAsked on November 10, 2016 at 01:09 PM
We have had an email form someone trying to submit our "Crestron Awards Form". They get an incomplete values message. We can't replicate this ourselves, when we test the form it submits fine.
We are using your JS embed method on this page: http://crestronise.com/awards
Details from our user as follows:
1. We attached 6 photos *.jpg. System didn’t announce any problem during sending.
2. We attached Kit List in pdf format. System didn’t announce any problem during sending.
3. We full fill all needed fields.
4. After that button „Enter” or "Return" appears and system allows us send everything by pressing this button.
3. We tried to do that many times using Chrome and Safari web browsers
Could you have a look at this for us please?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 10, 2016 at 03:05 PM
I just did a test on your form and didn't notice any problems, it submitted fine (please ignore my submission) :
I see that you were unable to replicate as well.
Maybe their upload broke or something similar. I'm not sure what else could happen. It could also be a temporary system issue.
If you experience this problem again please let us know.