- nweconferenceAsked on November 10, 2016 at 02:41 PM
Account is nweconference
I want to go back to the free level. Our event that we used the form for is now finished.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 10, 2016 at 04:13 PM
Your account username "nweconference" is actually in free status. Let us know if you have more questions.
- nweconferenceAnswered on January 28, 2017 at 03:45 PMDespite you telling me that it is free, I am being charged each month.
I request that this stop immediately.
I request a refund to my paypal account of $57 for the three months of
November, December, and January.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 28, 2017 at 08:13 PM
We can not locate any subscription being charged for your account. Do you have the subscription number? Please share it, so we can cancel and refund it.
- nweconferenceAnswered on January 29, 2017 at 01:45 PMI cannot locate a subscription number anywhere on my account. Where would
the subscription number be located?
The transaction ID numbers for the Paypal charges are:
0BJ01095NW9081225 January 23rd $19.00 listed as a recurring
December 23rd $19.00 listed as a recurring payment0WW07731BT129281J
November 23rd $19.00 listed as a recurring payment
- nweconferenceAnswered on January 29, 2017 at 01:45 PMI found the subscription ID # in my Paypal account, which is listed as a
I have cancelled the subscription and would like the $57.00 returned to my
Paypal account. Thank you for your help!
- Eric Mankowski
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 29, 2017 at 04:07 PM
I'm sorry, but we can only refund up to 60 days. This is Paypal's limitation, not ours.
I have requested the refund to our billing team. You should receive a notification when the refund is made. We will also do our best to inform you here.
- nweconferenceAnswered on February 07, 2017 at 09:45 PMHi,
I have not heard from the billing team yet, per the message below. Can you
please update me?
Also, you can refund the money to my Paypal account. Their limit is 180
not 60 days. This is documented in the attached screenshot.
It is not acceptable that I selected the free account status, following the
policy and instructions on your website and per our subscription agreement,
and yet I was still charged for three months of subscription.
Eric S. Mankowski
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 08, 2017 at 01:19 AM
Upon checking our records, I found that refund for 2 months of subscription payment is already processed. I would suggest you to please check your PayPal account email@example.com and see if you have received the credit.
We will wait for your response.