- David HorowitzAsked on November 10, 2016 at 05:22 PM
I went to log into JotForm and for some reason I was presented with a pop up that says my account has been suspended for some sort of terms of service violation. I don't think any of my forms are violating any of your terms of service. Please clarify and reinstate my account.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 10, 2016 at 06:40 PM
"Phishing. You agree that Company may terminate your JotForm Service immediately if a form's purpose is found to be deceptively obtaining: sensitive credit card information, social security numbers, user login credentials, or other sensitive personal information. All these activities are considered as Phishing and any account along with the violating forms will be suspended immediately."
One of your forms asks for this information:
When it comes to payment forms, you must use any of our integrated payment gateways: https://www.jotform.com/help/47-Order-Form-Basics
If you agree to have those fields deleted, we can consider reactivating your account.
- BAUTISTA SANTOS ANGELAnswered on December 09, 2016 at 09:28 PM
- BAUTISTA SANTOS ANGEL HAAGUI JAIRAnswered on December 09, 2016 at 09:29 PM
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on December 10, 2016 at 12:31 AM
@BAUTISTA SANTOS ANGEL
I have moved your question to separate thread and we will provide you an answer there shortly.