- carolynjosephs10541Asked on November 10, 2016 at 11:53 PM
I have completed my contact form and it looks perfect, except that I want the entire form centered on the web page. I have not been able to find an answer. Please respond asap.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on November 11, 2016 at 12:56 AM
Hey Carolyn, we can assist you better if we know where you have embedded your form. Just share with us the URL of the page where the form was embedded so we can offer the proper CSS Codes you need in order to center the form.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
- carolynjosephs10541Answered on November 11, 2016 at 01:44 PMThe site is not live yet and it is a simple question.
My form is left aligned and I want to keep that and just center the whole form on the webpage.
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 11, 2016 at 03:42 PM
Please try decreasing the form's width. Here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, click the "Design" button.
2. Under the Form Layout section, please change the Maximum Width to 700.
3. Save the changes.
Hope that works. Thank you.